Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
The Recruiting Operations Manager is responsible for managing all aspects recruiting operations for Kimberly-Clark’s North American experienced recruiting efforts.
- Own and manage K-C’s North American experienced level recruiting strategy & delivery
- Ensure strategy, systems and tools meet the needs of K-Cs hiring teams and job candidates (From Request to Hire to Pre-Start Onboarding)
- Interact with K-C’s recruiting outsourcing provider to drive improvements and ensure desired goals are achieved, resolve escalated delivery issues, and adapt recruiting processes to accommodate K-C’s evolving business needs
- Manage and own the of the process of identifying challenging vacancies, in order to determine the most appropriate recruitment strategy with K-C hiring teams and outsourced recruiters
- Liaise to K-C’s legal department to ensure K-C’s recruitment processes are compliant
- Adjudicate escalated background checks and manage e-verify process
- Manage on-going, K-C established programs like the employee referral process, etc.
- Apply Continuous Improvement/LEAN methodology to all recruiting escalation and partner with HR, Business Clients, Recruiting Provider, IT and Talent Support team to identify root cause and solve all issues
- Assist HR and Business Partners tactical questions or initiatives
- Own and manage talent forecast rollup process
- Responsible for ensuring the talent forecast tool is completed by HR teams in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with Workforce Planning Consultant to measure accuracy of the forecast and institute process improvements to improve accuracy
- Develop and implement improvements to current forecast process
- Manage quarterly recruitment reporting process—compile recruiting metrics, develop written content that summarizes data trends, areas of strength, and areas needing improvement.
- Process ad-hoc reporting requests from business and HR teams
- Provide proactive communications to K-C’s HR and hiring manager community so all stakeholders understand the recruiting process and deliver results
- Ensure recruiting process information is current and meets the needs of stakeholders
- Collaborate with K-C Legal resources to provide data to support legal audits
- Coordinate hiring manager interview approach—ensure interviewers have the necessary skills to effectively interview job candidates and make hiring decisions
- Identify available tax and hiring incentives that K-C can utilize and institute the processes to realize the benefits
- Subject Matter Expert to provide HR Business Partner training and education on recruiting process
- Project leadership and membership
20-25% travel required depending on location
- Bachelor’s degree or requisite work experience required
- Minimum 5 years work experience, with at least 3 years leading a significant operation in the area of HR
- Experience in project management that incorporates change management and stakeholder communications
- Superior client consulting skills—active listening, whole systems thinking, effectively influence decision, translate issues into workable solutions that meet business needs
- High level of initiative—ability to fully own a process, self-starter who needs little to no direction to get things accomplished
- Innovative—ability to proactively develop and effectively advocate creative solutions based on user needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills—can tailor approach to effectively communicate with all levels of employees (entry level to executive leaders)
- Able to work in operational role, yet think strategically
- Collaborative in approach—able to work in a matrixed, cross functional team environment
- Prior experience working with recruiting and HR tools/systems
- Strong data analysis skills—understand how to use and interpret quantitative and qualitative information such as financial statements, trends and forecasts, correlations between multiple data points, etc.
- Advanced experience with MS Office software
- Deep knowledge of recruiting issues such as diversity, EEO, E-verify, and background check adjudication
- Strong vendor relationship management skills
- Previous experience with financial and HR data systems preferred
- Experience with leading Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO) or HR Outsourcing (HRO) with delivering services to clients or internal vendor management
- Expertise with driving recruiting best practices strategy, designing recruiting solutions and/or managing recruiting RFP process.